1) Management is not responsible for your luggage s/baggage belongings inside the bus/office.
2) Final seat Allotment will be as per Parshwanath Travels Management,Regardless of seat number on your ticket.
3) Maximum of 2 Bags are allowed per passenger, above 2 bags,additional will be charged at 150 INR per bag.
4) In case of Non reporting or arriving late than the departure time, Parshwnath reserves all the right to resale the seats at its its will without any liability to any refunds.
5) The ticket is valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
6) Tickets are not transferable.The management reserves the right to off - load passengers who are travelling on incorrect tickets.disturbing the co-passengers & also drunken passengers,without refund.
7) passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance.The bus will not wait for passengers who are late.
8) Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach.
9) There is no refund on cancellation of Pre/Postponed & Open ticket.
10) Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while Journey
11) Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. ( Depending Upon Seat Availability).
12) Passenger found disturbing the co-passenger, in a logical way, is liable to be alighted from the coach. However for further assistance or complaint please feel free to Contact Us.
With in 24 hours from the station departure time 100% Cancellation Charges
Between 1 to 2 days before station departure time 75% Cancellation Charges
Between 2 to 3 days before station departure time 50% Cancellation Charges
Between 3 to 30 days before station departure time 5% Cancellation Charges